Miyabi CGI Tools SEO Links index.php command execution
|miyabi-index-command-execution (59908)||High Risk|
Miyabi CGI Tools SEO Links could allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary commands on the system, caused by improper validation of input by the index.pl script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the "fn" parameter to inject and execute arbitrary shell commands on the system.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- Miyabi SEO Web site: CGI Tools SEO Link.
- Packetstorm Security Web Site: Miyabi CGI Tools suffers from an input validation vulnerability that allows for command execution.
- BID-41228: Miyabi CGI Tools 'index.pl' Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-2626: index.pl in Miyabi CGI Tools SEO Links 1.02 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary commands via shell metacharacters in the fn command. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 65884: Miyabi CGI Tools SEO Links index.pl fn Parameter Shell Metacharacter Arbitrary Command Injection
- SA40419: Miyabi CGI Tools SEO Links Command Injection Vulnerability
- Miyabi SEO CGI Tools SEO Link 1.02
Jun 29, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.