RightInPoint Lyrics V3 Engine index.php SQL injection
|lyricsv3engine-index-sql-injection (60118)||Medium Risk|
RightInPoint Lyrics V3 Engine is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the artist_id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of December 1, 2013.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [07-06-2010]: Lyrics V3 Engine SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- RightInPoint Web site: PHP Lyrics script - RightInPoint.com.
- BID-41394: Lyrics V3 Engine 'artist_id' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-2721: SQL injection vulnerability in index.php in RightInPoint Lyrics Script 3.0 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the artist_id parameter in an addalbum action.
- OSVDB ID: 66033: RightInPoint Lyrics Script index.php artist_id Parameter SQL Injection
- SA40438: RightInPoint Lyrics Script artist_id SQL Injection Vulnerability
- VUPEN/ADV-2010-1741: RightInPoint Lyrics V3 engine artist_id SQL Injection Vulnerability
- RightInPoint Lyrics V3 Engine
Jul 06, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.