PSnews multiple php files SQL injection
|psnews-multiple-sql-injection (60129)||Medium Risk|
PSnews is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the ndetail.php and print.php scripts using the id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [07-06-2010]: PsNews v1.3 SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- SourceForge Web site: PSnews | Download PSnews software for free at SourceForge.net.
- BID-41410: PSnews 'id' Parameter Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-2716: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in PsNews 1.3 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the id parameter to (1) ndetail.php and (2) print.php.
- OSVDB ID: 66311: PsNews ndetail.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 66312: PsNews print.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- Rich Kavanagh Psnews 1.3
Jul 06, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this