myLinksDump plugin for WordPress myLDlinker.php SQL injection
|mylinksdump-myldlinker-sql-injection (60591)||Medium Risk|
The myLinksDump plugin for WordPress is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the myLDlinker.php script using the url parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of myLinksDump plugin for WordPress (1.4 or later), available from the WordPress Web site. See References.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [07-22-2010]: WordPress Plugin myLDlinker SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- WordPress Web site: myLinksDump plugin for WordPress.
- BID-41898: myLinksDump Widget for Wordpress 'url' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-2924: SQL injection vulnerability in myLDlinker.php in the myLinksDump Plugin 1.2 for WordPress allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the url parameter. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 66566: myLinksDump Plugin for WordPress myLDlinker.php url Parameter SQL Injection
- SA40692: WordPress myLinksDump Plugin url SQL Injection Vulnerability
- WordPress myLinksDump plugin for WordPress 1.2
Jul 22, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.