AKY Blog default.asp SQL injection
|akyblog-default-sql-injection (60617)||Medium Risk|
AKY Blog is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the default.asp script using the id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Aspinder Web site: Aspinder.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [07-24-2010]: AKY Blog SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- BID-41941: AKY Blog 'default.asp' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-2922: SQL injection vulnerability in default.asp in AKY Blog allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the id parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 66631: AKY Blog default.asp id Parameter SQL Injection
- SA40746: AKY Blog id SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Aspinder AKY Blog
Jul 24, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this