BugTracker.net search.aspx custom fields SQL injection
|bugtrackernet-search-sql-injection (61434)||Medium Risk|
BugTracker.NET is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the search.aspx script using custom field parameters, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of BugTracker.net (3.4.4 or later), available from the SourceForge Web site. See References.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu Aug 26 2010 - 14:28:09 CDT : BugTracker.net 3.4.3 SQL Injection.
- SourceForge Web site: Browse BugTracker.NET Files on SourceForge.net.
- SourceForge.net: Files: BugTracker.NET - File Release Notes and Changelog - Release Name: BugTracker.NET 2.7.2.
- BID-42784: BugTracker.NET 'search.aspx' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-3188: SQL injection vulnerability in search.aspx in BugTracker.NET 3.4.3 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via a custom field to the search page.
- OSVDB ID: 67558: BugTracker.NET search.aspx Custom Field Parameter SQL Injection
- SA41150: BugTracker.NET Custom Field SQL Injection Vulnerability
- BugTracker.NET BugTracker.NET 3.4.3
Aug 26, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.