DiY-CMS multiple file include
|diycms-multiple-file-include (61454)||Medium Risk|
DiY-CMS could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php, functions.php, and control.block.php scripts using the land, main_module, or getFile parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [08-28-2010]: DiY-CMS 1.0 Multiple Remote File Inclusion Vulnerabilities.
- Softpedia Web site: DiY-CMS Download - Softpedia.
- CVE-2010-3206: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in DiY-CMS 1.0 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the (1) lang parameter to modules/guestbook/blocks/control.block.php, (2) main_module parameter to index.php, and (3) getFile parameter to includes/general.functions.php.
- OSVDB ID: 67801: DiY-CMS modules/guestbook/blocks/control.block.php lang Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 67802: DiY-CMS index.php main_module Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 67803: DiY-CMS includes/general.functions.php getFile Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- DiY-CMS DiY-CMS 1.0
Aug 28, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.