Seagull PHP Framework multiple file include
|seagull-multiple-file-include (61470)||Medium Risk|
Seagull PHP Framework could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the Container.php, NestedSet.php, QuickForm.php, and Output,php scripts using the includeFile, driverpath, or path parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [08-30-2010]: Seagull 0.6.7 Remote File Inclusion Vulnerability.
- Seagull Web site: Seagull PHP Framework :: Overview.
- CVE-2010-3209: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in Seagull 0.6.7 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the includeFile parameter to (1) Config/Container.php and (2) HTML/QuickForm.php in fog/lib/pear/, the (3) driverpath parameter to fog/lib/pear/DB/NestedSet.php, and the (4) path parameter to fog/lib/pear/DB/NestedSet/Output.php.
- OSVDB ID: 67804: Seagull PHP Framework fog/lib/pear/Config/Container.php includeFile Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 67805: Seagull fog/lib/pear/HTML/QuickForm.php includeFile Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 67806: Seagull fog/lib/pear/DB/NestedSet.php driverpath Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 67807: Seagull fog/lib/pear/DB/NestedSet/Output.php path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- Seagull Systems Seagull PHP Framework 0.6.7
Aug 30, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.