Textpattern CMS index.php file include
|textpattern-index-file-include (61475)||Medium Risk|
Textpattern CMS could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php script using the inc parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [08-28-2010]: Textpattern CMS 4.2.0 Remote File Inclusion Vulnerability.
- Textpattern Web site: Textpattern.
- CVE-2010-3205: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in index.php in Textpattern CMS 4.2.0 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the inc parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 67800: Textpattern CMS index.php inc Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- Dean Allen Textpattern 4.2.0
Aug 28, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this