JE FAQ Pro component for Joomla! index.php SQL injection
|jefaqprocom-index-sql-injection (61485)||Medium Risk|
JE FAQ Pro component for Joomla! is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the catid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of March 1, 2014.
- J-Extension Web site: Joomla FAQ Component, Joomla FAQ Plugin, Joomla FAQ Module, Joomla FAQ Extension, Joomla Extension FAQ, Joomla FAQ.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [08-31-2010]: Joomla Component (com_jefaqpro) Multiple Blind SQL Injection Vulnerabilities.
- CVE-2010-3211: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in the JE FAQ Pro (com_jefaqpro) component 1.5.0 for Joomla! allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via category categorylist operations with (1) the catid parameter or (2) the catid parameter in a lists action.
- OSVDB ID: 67738: JE FAQ Pro Component for Joomla! index.php catid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA41078: Joomla! JE FAQ Pro Component catid SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Jextn.com JE FAQ Pro 1.5.0
- Joomla! Joomla!
Aug 31, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.