Yr Weatherdata module for Drupal sorting methond SQL injection
|yrweatherdata-sorting-sql-injection (61673)||Medium Risk|
The Yr Weatherdata module for Drupal is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements via the sorting methond, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of Drupal Yr Weatherdata (6x-1.6 or later), available from the Drupal Yr Weatherdata Web site. See References.
- SA-CONTRIB-2010-090: Yr Weatherdata - SQL Injection.
- CVE-2010-3423: SQL injection vulnerability in the Yr Weatherdata module for Drupal 6.x before 6.x-1.6 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the sorting method.
- OSVDB ID: 67918: Yr Weatherdata Module for Drupal sort Method Unspecified SQL Injection
- SA41385: Drupal Yr Weatherdata Module SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Drupal Drupal
- Drupal Yr Weatherdata 6.x-1.0
- Drupal Yr Weatherdata 6.x-1.1
- Drupal Yr Weatherdata 6.x-1.4
- Drupal Yr Weatherdata 6.x-1.5
- Drupal Yr Weatherdata 6.x-1.5-beta1
- Drupal Yr Weatherdata 6.x-1.5-beta2
- Drupal Yr Weatherdata 6.x-1.5-rc1
- Drupal Yr Weatherdata 6.x-1.5-rc2
- Drupal Yr Weatherdata 6.x-1.5-rc3
Sep 08, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.