Eshtery multiple SQL injection
|eshtery-multiple-sql-injection (61767)||Medium Risk|
Eshtery is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the catlgsearch.aspx and adminlogin.aspx scripts using the username or password parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of December 1, 2013.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [09-12-2010]: MOAUB #12 - eshtery CMS SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- SourceForge.net Web site: eshtery.com | Download eshtery.com software for free at SourceForge.net.
- BID-43168: eshtery CMS 'catlgsearch.aspx' and 'adminlogin.aspx' Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-3404: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in eshtery CMS (aka eshtery.com) allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) Criteria field in an unspecified form related to catlgsearch.aspx or (2) user name to an unspecified form related to adminlogin.aspx.
- OSVDB ID: 68038: eshtery CMS catlgsearch.aspx Unspecified Form Criteria Field SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 68039: eshtery CMS adminlogin.aspx Unspecified Form Username SQL Injection
- Eshtery Eshtery CMS
Sep 12, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.