E-Xoopport - Samsara index.php SQL injection
|exoopport-index-sql-injection (61808)||Medium Risk|
E-Xoopport - Samsara is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the secid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of March 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [09-14-2010]: E-Xoopport - Samsara <= v3.1 (Sections Module) Remote Blind SQL Injection Exploit.
- SourceForge.net Web site: The E-Xoopport Project | Download The E-Xoopport Project software for free at SourceForge.net.
- BID-43227: E-Xoopport Sections 'secid' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-3467: SQL injection vulnerability in modules/sections/index.php in E-Xoopport Samsara 3.1 and earlier, when the Tutorial module is enabled, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the secid parameter in a listarticles action.
- OSVDB ID: 68083: E-Xoopport Samsara modules/sections/index.php secid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA41397: E-Xoopport secid SQL Injection Vulnerability
- E-Xoopport E-Xoopport - Samsara 3.1
Sep 14, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.