ApPHP PHP MicroCMS login.php SQL injection
|phpmicrocms-login-sql-injection (61810)||Medium Risk|
ApPHP PHP MicroCMS is vulnerable to SQL injection. If magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, a remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the login.php script using the username or password parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
PHP MicroCMS customers should contact ApPHP support for upgrade or patch information. See References.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [09-15-2010]: MOAUB #15 - PHP MicroCMS 1.0.1 Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities.
- PHP MicroCMS Web site: Advanced Power of PHP - Professional PHP Web Scripts :: PHP MicroCMS - Web Content Management System in PHP :: Home.
- BID-43232: PHP MicroCMS Local File Include and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-3481: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in login.php in ApPHP PHP MicroCMS 1.0.1, when magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) user_name and (2) password variables, possibly related to include/classes/Login.php. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information. NOTE: the password vector might not be vulnerable.
- OSVDB ID: 68073: PHP MicroCMS index.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA41455: ApPHP PHP MicroCMS SQL Injection and Local File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- SA41492: ApPHP PHP MicroCMS user_name and password SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- ApPHP PHP MicroCMS 1.0.1
- ApPHP PHP MicroCMS 2.0
- ApPHP PHP MicroCMS 3.0
Sep 15, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.