Real Estate Portal index.php cross-site scripting
|realestateportal-index-xss (61866)||Medium Risk|
Real Estate Portal is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the index.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the id parameter in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
Apply the appropriate patch for your system, available for registered users from the NetArt Media Web site. See References.
- NetArt Media Web site: Real Estate Portal.
- Unsecured Systems: NetArtMEDIA Real Estate Portal v2.0 XSS vuln. + NetArtMEDIA lfi..
- BID-43266: NetArt Media Real Estate Portal 'index.php' Multiple Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-3607: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in AGENTS/index.php in NetArt MEDIA Real Estate Portal 2.0 allows remote authenticated users to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the id parameter.
- CVE-2010-3688: Directory traversal vulnerability in ADMIN/login.php in NetArtMEDIA WebSiteAdmin allows remote emote attackers to include and execute arbitrary local files via directory traversal sequences in the lng parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 68061: NetArt Media Real Estate Portal AGENTS/index.php id Parameter XSS
- SA41377: NetArt Media Real Estate Portal Multiple Vulnerabilities
- NetArt Media Real Estate Portal 2.0
Sep 09, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.