Views Bulk Operations module for Drupal unspecified security bypass
|viewsbulk-drupal-unspec-security-bypass (62316)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in the Views Bulk Operations module for Drupal could allow a remote attacker to bypass security restrictions to delete the anonymous user.
Refer to DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2010-099 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2010-099: Views Bulk Operations - Access Bypass.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [10-06-2010]: Views Bulk Operations - Access Bypass.
- BID-43813: Drupal Views Bulk Operations Security Bypass Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-5277: Unspecified vulnerability in the Views Bulk Operations module 6 before 6.x-1.10 for Drupal allows remote authenticated users with user management permissions to bypass intended access restrictions and delete anonymous users (user 0) via unspecified vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 68529: Views Bulk Operations Module for Drupal Anonymous User Deletion
- SA41696: Drupal Views Bulk Operations Module Security Bypass
- Drupal Drupal
- Drupal views_bulk_operations 6.x-1.0
- Drupal views_bulk_operations 6.x-1.1
- Drupal views_bulk_operations 6.x-1.2
- Drupal views_bulk_operations 6.x-1.3
- Drupal views_bulk_operations 6.x-1.4
- Drupal views_bulk_operations 6.x-1.5
- Drupal views_bulk_operations 6.x-1.6
- Drupal views_bulk_operations 6.x-1.7
- Drupal views_bulk_operations 6.x-1.8
- Drupal views_bulk_operations 6.x-1.9
Oct 06, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.