WSN Links serach.php SQL injection
|wsnlinks-search-sql-injection (62939)||Medium Risk|
WSN Links is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the serach.php script using the namecondition or namesearch parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of WSN Links (6.0.1 or later), available from the WSN Links Web site. See References.
- Full-Disclosure Mailing List, Sun Oct 31 2010: 'WSN Links' SQL Injection Vulnerability (CVE-2010-4006).
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [11-24-2010]: WSN Links SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- WSN Links Web page: WSN Links.
- BID-44593: WSN Links 'search.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-4006: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in search.php in WSN Links 5.0.x before 5.0.81, 5.1.x before 5.1.51, and 6.0.x before 6.0.1 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) namecondition or (2) namesearch parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 68978: WSN Links search.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA42062: WSN Links Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Paul Knierim WSN Links 6.0
Oct 30, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.