XWiki Enterprise unspecified SQL injection
|xwiki-enterprise-unspec-sql-injection (62943)||Medium Risk|
XWiki Enterprise is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to an unspecified script, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of XWiki Enterprise (2.5 or later), available from the XWiki Web site. See References.
- XWiki Web Site: Security improvements.
- BID-44601: XWiki Enterprise Unspecified SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-4641: SQL injection vulnerability in XWiki Enterprise before 2.5 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via unspecified vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 68976: XWiki Enterprise Unspecified SQL Injection
- SA42058: XWiki Enterprise Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- XWiki XWiki Enterprise 2.0
Nov 02, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this