digiSHOP id parameter SQL injection
|digishop-id-sql-injection (62964)||Medium Risk|
digiSHOP is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the cart.php script using the id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [11-03-2010]: digiSHOP SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- Sum Effect Software Web site: digiSHOP - Ecommerce Software.
- BID-44614: digiSHOP 'id' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-4633: SQL injection vulnerability in cart.php in digiSHOP 2.0.2 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the id parameter, a different vulnerability than CVE-2005-4614.1.
- OSVDB ID: 70223: digiSHOP cart.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- Sum Effect Software digiSHOP 2.0.2
Nov 03, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this