Pilot Cart multiple cross-site scripting
|pilotcart-multiple-xss (63053)||Medium Risk|
Pilot Cart is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by multiple scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using various parameters in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of March 1, 2014.
- Ariko-Security - Advisory #1/11/2010 : ASPilot Pilot Cart 7.3 multiple vulnerabilities.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [11-07-2010]: ASPilot Pilot Cart 7.3 Multiple Vulnerabilities.
- Pilot Cart Web site: Pilot Cart v.7.2.
- BID-44698: ASPilot Pilot Cart Multiple Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-4631: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in ASPilot Pilot Cart 7.3 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) countrycode parameter to contact.asp, USERNAME parameter to (2) gateway.asp and (3) cart.asp, and the specific parameter to (4) quote.asp and (5) buyitnow.
- OSVDB ID: 70254: Pilot Cart contact.asp countrycode Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 70255: Pilot Cart gateway.asp USERNAME Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 70256: Pilot Cart cart.asp USERNAME Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 70257: Pilot Cart quote.asp specific Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 70258: Pilot Cart buyitnow.asp specific Parameter XSS
- SA30176: Pilot Cart "article" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Pilot Cart Pilot Cart 7.3
Nov 01, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.