LightNEasy page SQL injection
|lightneasy-page-sql-injection (63722)||Medium Risk|
LightNEasy is vulnerable to SQL injection. If magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, a remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the LightNEasy.php script using the page parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of LightNEasy (3.2.2 or later), available from the LightNEasy Support Web site. See References.
- LightNEasy Support Web site: LightNEasy Mini 2.4.1 released, LightNEasy 3.2.2 released..
- BID-45230: LightNEasy 'LightNEasy.php' Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-4752: SQL injection vulnerability in LightNEasy.php in LightNEasy 3.2.1, when magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the page parameter, a different vector than CVE-2008-6593, CVE-2010-3484, and CVE-2010-3485. NOTE: the provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained solely from third party information.
- SA42391: LightNEasy page and id SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- LightNEasy LightNEasy 3.2.1
Dec 06, 2010
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.