Oto Galeri Sistemi carsdetail.asp and twohandscars.asps SQL injection
|otogalerisistemi-carsdetail-sql-injection (64210)||Medium Risk|
Oto Galeri Sistemi is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the carsdetail.asp and twohandscars.asp scripts using the arac and marka parameters, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [12-19-2010]: Oto Galery v1.0 Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities.
- Oto Galeri Sistemi Web site: Oto Galeri Sistemi.
- BID-45513: Oto Galery Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-4615: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Oto Galeri Sistemi 1.0 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) arac parameter to carsdetail.asp and the (2) marka parameter to twohandscars.asp.
- OSVDB ID: 69964: Oto Galeri Sistemi carsdetail.asp arac Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 69965: Oto Galeri Sistemi twohandscars.asp marka Parameter SQL Injection
- SA42706: Oto Galeri Sistemi Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Oto Galeri Sistemi Oto Galeri Sistemi 1.0
Dec 19, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.