Mono mod_mono source disclosure
|mono-modmono-source-disclosure (64532)||Low Risk|
Mono could allow a could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by an error in the mod_mono module. By sending a specially-crafted request, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to obtain the source code of ASPX scripts.
Upgrade to the latest version of Mono (2.8.2 or later), available from the Mono Web site. See References.
- Mono Web Site: XSP/mod_mono source code disclosure .
- BID-45711: Mono ASP.NET 'mod_mono' Source Code Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-4225: Unspecified vulnerability in the mod_mono module for XSP in Mono 2.8.x before 2.8.2 allows remote attackers to obtain the source code for .aspx (ASP.NET) applications via unknown vectors related to an unloading bug.
- OSVDB ID: 70312: Mono ASP.NET mod_mono Module ASPX Script Source Disclosure
- SA42842: Mono ASP.NET Source Code Disclosure Vulnerability
- Mono Mono 2.0
- Mono Mono 2.0.1
- Mono Mono 2.2
- Mono Mono 2.4
- Mono Mono 2.4.2
- Mono Mono 126.96.36.199
- Mono Mono 188.8.131.52
- Mono Mono 184.108.40.206
- Mono Mono 2.4.3
- Mono Mono 2.6
- Mono Mono 2.6.3
- Mono Mono 2.6.4
- Mono Mono 2.6.7
Jan 07, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.