TinyBB index.php SQL injection
|tinybb-index-sql-injection (64570)||Medium Risk|
TinyBB is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [01-10-2011]: TinyBB 1.2 SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- TinyBB Web site: TinyBB.
- BID-45737: TinyBB 'Profile' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2011-0443: SQL injection vulnerability in inc/tinybb-settings.php in tinyBB 1.2, when magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the id parameter in a profile action to index.php. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 70394: tinyBB index.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- SA42854: TinyBB Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- SA44165: TinyBB post SQL Injection Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1024949: tinyBB Input Validation Flaw in 'id' Parameter Lets Remote Users Inject SQL Commands
- TinyBB TinyBB 1.2
Jan 10, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.