AWBS cart.php SQL injection
|awbs-cart-sql-injection (64726)||Medium Risk|
Description:AWBS (Advanced Webhost Billing System) is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the cart.php script using the oid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of AWBS 2.9.4, available from the AWBS Web site. See References.
- AWBS Web site: Advanced Webhost Billing System- formerly DRAMS.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [01-16-2011]: AWBS 2.9.2 (cart.php) Blind SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- BID-45827: Advanced Webhost Billing System 'oid' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2011-0510: SQL injection vulnerability in cart.php in Advanced Webhost Billing System (AWBS) 2.9.2 and possibly earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the oid parameter in an add_other action.
- OSVDB ID: 70616: Advanced Webhost Billing System (AWBS) cart.php oid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA42944: AWBS oid SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Total Online Solutions AWBS (Advanced Webhost Billing System) 2.9.2
Jan 16, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this