Oracle WebLogic Server Servlet Container unspecified
|weblogic-servlet-container-unspec (64764)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified error in Oracle WebLogic Server within the Servlet Container could allow a remote attacker to gain read, insert, and delete access to data.
Refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2011 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [2011-03-11]: Oracle WebLogic Session Fixation Via HTTP POST.
- Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2011: Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2011.
- BID-45852: Oracle Weblogic CVE-2010-4437 Remote Session Fixation Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-4437: Unspecified vulnerability in the Oracle WebLogic Server component in Oracle Fusion Middleware 9.0, 9.1, 9.2.4, 10.0.2, 10.3.2, and 10.3.3 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality and integrity via unknown vectors related to Servlet Container.
- OSVDB ID: 70571: Oracle Fusion Middleware WebLogic Server Servlet Container AFSSESSIONID Cookie Session Fixation
- SA42975: Oracle WebLogic Server Three Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1024981: Oracle Fusion Middleware Flaws Let Remote Users Execute Arbitrary Code, Access and Modify Data, and Deny Service
- VUPEN/ADV-2011-0143: Oracle Fusion Middleware Multiple Code Execution and Security Bypass
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.2
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.3
- Oracle WebLogic Server 9.0
- Oracle WebLogic Server 9.1
Jan 19, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.