Oracle Application Object Library Logout unauthorized access
|oracle-ebusiness-library-unauth-access (64781)||Low Risk|
Oracle E-Business Suite could allow a remote attacker to gain unauthorized access to the application, caused by an error in the Oracle Common Applications User Management component. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to gain read, update, insert, or delete access to certain data.
Refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2011 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2011: Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2011.
- BID-45861: Oracle Application Object Library CVE-2010-3589 Remote Security Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-3589: Unspecified vulnerability in the Oracle Application Object Library component in Oracle Applications 184.108.40.206, 12.0.4, 12.0.5, 12.0.6, 12.1.1, 12.1.2, and 12.1.3 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality and integrity via unknown vectors related to Logout.
- OSVDB ID: 70535: Oracle Applications Application Object Library Logout Unspecified Remote Issue
- SA42922: Oracle E-Business Suite Two Vulnerabilities
- VUPEN/ADV-2011-0144: Oracle E-Business Suite Remote Information Disclosure and Manipulation
- Oracle E-Business Suite 220.127.116.11
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.0.4
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.0.6
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.1
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.2
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3
Jan 19, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.