Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools Security denial of service
|peoplesoft-security-dos (64786)||Medium Risk|
Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools is vulnerable to a denial of service, caused by an error in the Security component. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to cause the service to hang.
Denial of Service
Refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2011 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2011: Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2011.
- BID-45862: Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools CVE-2010-4424 Remote Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-4424: Unspecified vulnerability in the PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools component in Oracle PeopleSoft and JDEdwards Suite 8.49.0 through 8.49.29, 8.50.0 through 8.50.14, and 8.51.0 through 8.51.04 allows remote attackers to affect availability via unknown vectors related to the Security sub-component.
- OSVDB ID: 70558: Oracle PeopleSoft and JDEdwards Suite PeopleTools Security Sub-component Unspecified Remote DoS
- SA42924: Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1024978: Oracle PeopleSoft PeopleTools and JDEdwards Bugs Let Remote Users Partially Deny Service, Access Data, and Modify Data
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools 8.49
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools 8.50
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools 8.51
Jan 19, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this