Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools Portal information disclosure
|peoplesoft-portal-info-disclosure (64788)||Low Risk|
Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by an error in the Portal component. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to gain read access to specific data.
Refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2011 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2011: Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2011.
- BID-45899: Oracle PeopleSoft CVE-2010-4434 Remote Enterprise PeopleTools Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-4434: Unspecified vulnerability in the PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools component in Oracle PeopleSoft and JDEdwards Suite 8.50.0 through 8.50.14 and 8.51.0 through 8.51.04 allows remote authenticated users to affect confidentiality via unknown vectors related to Portal.
- OSVDB ID: 70568: Oracle PeopleSoft and JDEdwards Suite PeopleTools Portal Unspecified Remote Information Disclosure
- SA42924: Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1024978: Oracle PeopleSoft PeopleTools and JDEdwards Bugs Let Remote Users Partially Deny Service, Access Data, and Modify Data
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools 8.49
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools 8.50
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools 8.51
Jan 19, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this