Adobe ColdFusion CRLF injection
|adobe-coldfusion-crlf-injection (65276)||Medium Risk|
Adobe ColdFusion is vulnerable to CRLF injection, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input. By persuading a victim to click on a specially-crafted URL link containing CRLF character sequences, which will allow the attacker to conduct various attacks against the vulnerable system, including cross-site scripting, cache poisoning or session hijacking.
Refer to APSB11-04 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Adobe Product Security Bulletin APSB11-04: Security update: Hotfix available for ColdFusion.
- BID-46281: Adobe ColdFusion (CVE-2011-0581) CRLF Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2011-0581: Multiple CRLF injection vulnerabilities in Adobe ColdFusion 8.0 through 9.0.1 allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary HTTP headers and conduct HTTP response splitting attacks via unspecified tags.
- OSVDB ID: 70900: Adobe ColdFusion Unspecified Tags CRLF Header Injection
- SA43264: Adobe ColdFusion Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Adobe ColdFusion 8.0
- Adobe ColdFusion 8.0.1
- Adobe ColdFusion 9.0
- Adobe ColdFusion 9.0.1
Feb 08, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this