IPC@CHIP HTTP denial of service
|ipcchip-http-dos (6594)||Medium Risk|
IPC@CHIP is vulnerable to a denial of service attack. A remote attacker can send an overly long URL request to IPC@CHIP to cause the Web server to stop responding.
Denial of Service
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Thu May 24 2001 - 10:10:40 CDT: IPC@Chip Security.
- Sentry Research Labs: IPC@CHIP Security Report v0.2.
- BID-2774: Beck IPC GmbH IPC@CHIP HTTP DoS Vulnerability
- CVE-2001-1337: Beck IPC GmbH IPC@CHIP Embedded-Webserver allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service via a long HTTP request.
- OSVDB ID: 14266: BecK IPC GmbH IPC@Chip Web Server Long HTTP Request DoS
- Beck IPC GmbH IPC@CHIP
May 21, 2001
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this