TWIG Webmail SQL query modification
|twig-webmail-query-modification (6619)||Medium Risk|
TWIG (The Web Information Gateway) could allow a remote attacker to modify SQL queries. A remote attacker with a valid email account could submit modified form variables to alter the function of SQL queries. This allows the attacker to modify data on the MySQL database, and possibly perform unauthorized actions.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- BugTraq Mailing List, Mon May 28 2001 21:00:55: TWIG SQL query bugs.
- TWIG Web site: About TWIG.
- BID-2791: TWIG Webmail SQL Query Modification Vulnerability
- CVE-2001-1348: TWIG 2.6.2 and earlier allows remote attackers to perform unauthorized database operations via a SQL injection attack on the id parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 10161: TWIG schedule.edit.inc.php3 id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 10162: TWIG personal.groups.inc.php3 id Parameter SQL Injection
- TWIG Development Team TWIG 2.6.2 and prior
May 28, 2001
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this