MyBB Advanced Forum Signatures signature.php SQL injection
|mybbafs-signature-sql-injection (70473)||Medium Risk|
MyBB Advanced Forum Signatures is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the signature.php script using multiple parameters, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- MyBB Advanced Forum Signatures: MyBB Advanced Forum Signatures Downloads.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [10-10-2011]: MyBB Advanced Forum Signatures (afsignatures-2.0.4) SQL Injection.
- BID-50051: MyBB Advanced Forum Signatures 'afs_bar_right' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2011-5277: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in signature.php in the Advanced Forum Signatures (aka afsignatures) plugin 2.0.4 for MyBB allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) afs_type, (2) afs_background, (3) afs_showonline, (4) afs_bar_left, (5) afs_bar_center, (6) afs_full_line1, (7) afs_full_line2, (8) afs_full_line3, (9) afs_full_line4, (10) afs_full_line5, or (11) afs_full_line6 parameter. NOTE: the provenance of this information is unknown; the details are obtained solely from third party information.
- CVE-2011-5278: SQL injection vulnerability in signature.php in Advanced Forum Signatures plugin (aka afsignatures) 2.0.4 for MyBB allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the afs_bar_right parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 76295: Advanced Forum Signatures Plugin for MyBB signature.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA46352: MyBB Advanced Forum Signatures Plugin Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- MyBB MyBB Advanced Forum Signatures 2.0.4
Oct 10, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.