Views module for Drupal filters/arguments on views SQL injection
|views-filters-sql-injection (71124)||Medium Risk|
The Views module for Drupal is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to certain filters or arguments on certain types of views, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of Views module for Drupal (6.x-2.13 or later), available from the Views module for Drupal Web site. See References.
- SA-CONTRIB-2011-052: Views SQL Injection.
- Views module for Drupal Web Site: Views | drupal.org.
- BID-50500: Drupal Views Module SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2011-4113: SQL injection vulnerability in the Views module before 6.x-2.13 for Drupal allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via vectors related to filters/arguments on certain types of views with specific configurations of arguments.
- OSVDB ID: 76809: Views Module for Drupal Unspecified Filters / Arguments SQL Injection
- SA46680: Drupal Views Module SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Drupal Drupal
- Drupal Views module for Drupal 6.X-2.12
Nov 02, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.