EPractize Labs Subscription Manager showImg.php code execution
|epractice-showimg-code-exec (71630)||High Risk|
EPractize Labs Subscription Manager could allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code on the system, caused by improper validation of input by the showImg.php script. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the email parameter to inject and execute arbitrary PHP code on the system with the privileges of the Web server.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- EPractize Labs Web site: Subscription Manager.
- Full-disclosure Mailing List, Tue Dec 06 2011 - 01:46:29 CST: Backdoor in EPractize Labs Online Subscription Manager from epractizelabs.com.
- BID-50919: EPractize Labs Subscription Manager 'showImg.php' PHP Code Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2011-5136: showImg.php in EPractize Labs Subscription Manager, possibly 1.0, allows remote attackers to overwrite arbitrary files via the db parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 77505: EPractize Labs Online Subscription Manager showImg.php email Parameter File Creation PHP Code Execution
- SA47072: EPractize Labs Subscription Manager "email" Code Injection Vulnerability
- EPractize Labs Online Subscription Manager
Dec 06, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.