Browser CRM index.php and version_list.php SQL injection
|browsercrm-index-versionlist-sql-injection (71828)||Medium Risk|
Browser CRM is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php and version_list.php scripts using the login[username], parent_id and contact_id parameters, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- Browser CRM Web Site: BrowserCRM - Browser CRM Home.
- HTB23059: Multiple vulnerabilities in Browser CRM.
- BID-51060: Browser CRM Multiple SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2011-5213: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in BrowserCRM 5.100.01 and earlier allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) login[username] parameter to index.php, (2) parent_id parameter to modules/Documents/version_list.php, or (3) contact_id parameter to modules/Documents/index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 77733: BrowserCRM modules/Documents/version_list.php parent_id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 77734: BrowserCRM modules/Documents/index.php contact_id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 77735: BrowserCRM index.php login[username] Parameter SQL Injection
- SA47217: BrowserCRM Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Browser CRM Browser CRM 5.100.1
Dec 14, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.