Seotoaster LoginModel.php SQL injection
|seotoaster-loginmodel-sql-injection (71843)||Medium Risk|
Seotoaster is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the LoginModel.php script using the login and memberLoginName parameters, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of Seotoaster (1.9.1 or later), available from the Seotoaster Web site. See References.
- Seotoaster Web site: Seotoaster.
- BID-51077: Seotoaster Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2011-5230: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in the selectUserIdByLoginPass function in seotoaster_core/application/models/LoginModel.php in Seotoaster 1.9 and earlier allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) login parameter to sys/login/index or (2) memberLoginName parameter to sys/login/member.
- OSVDB ID: 77736: Seotoaster seotoaster_core/application/models/LoginModel.php selectUserIdByLoginPass() Function Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA46881: Seotoaster "selectUserIdByLoginPass()" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Seotoaster Seotoaster 1.9
Dec 15, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.