OBM multiple scripts SQL injection
|obm-multiple-sql-injection (71922)||Medium Risk|
OBM is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to multiple scripts using multiple parameters, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- HTB23060: Multiple vulnerabilties in OBM.
- OBM Web Site: start [OBM wiki].
- BID-51153: OBM Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2011-5145: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Open Business Management (OBM) 2.4.0-rc13 and probably earlier allow remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) sel_domain_id or (2) action parameter to obm.php; (3) tf_user parameter in a search action to group/group_index.php; (4) tf_delegation, (5) tf_ip, (6) tf_name to host/host_index.php; or (7) lang, (8) theme, (9) cal_alert, (10) cal_first_hour, (11) cal_interval, (12) cal_last_hour, (13) commentorder, (14) csv_sep, (15) date, (16) date_upd, (17) debug_exe, (18) debug_id, (19) debug_param, (20) debug_sess, (21) debug_solr, (22) debug_sql, (23) dsrc, (24) menu, (25) rows, (26) sel_display_days, (27) timeformat, (28) timezone, or (29) todo parameter to settings/settings_index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 78004: Open Business Management (OBM) /obm.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 78005: Open Business Management (OBM) /settings/settings_index.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 78006: Open Business Management (OBM) /host/host_index.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA47139: Open Business Management Multiple Vulnerabilities
- OBM OBM 2.4.0-rc13
Dec 21, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.