Posse Softball Director CMS team.php SQL injection
|possesoftball-team-sql-injection (72135)||Medium Risk|
Posse Softball Director is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the team.php script using the idteam parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of October 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [01-04-2012]: Posse Softball Director CMS (team.php) Blind SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- Posse Softball Director CMS Web Site: Posse Sports.
- BID-51299: Softball Director 'team.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2012-5291: SQL injection vulnerability in team.php in Posse Softball Director CMS allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the idteam parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 82483: Posse Softball Director team.php idteam Parameter SQL Injection
- Posse Softball Director CMS 1.0
Jan 04, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this