TinyWebGallery filefunctions.inc and ifo.php command execution
|tinywebgallery-multiple-command-execution (72157)||High Risk|
TinyWebGallery could allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary commands on the system, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the filefunctions.inc and ifo.php scripts. By sending a specially-crafted request, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to execute arbitrary commands on the system.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [01-06-2012]: TinyWebGallery 1.8.3 Remote Command Execution.
- TinyWebGallery Web Site: TinyWebGallery, JFUploader, TWG Flash Uploader, Wordpress Flash Uploader | ‹bersicht.
- BID-51325: TinyWebGallery Multiple Remote Command Execution Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2012-5347: TinyWebGallery 1.8.3 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via shell metacharacters in the command parameter to (1) inc/filefunctions.inc or (2) info.php.
- OSVDB ID: 82481: TinyWebGallery info.php command Parameter Remote Command Execution
- OSVDB ID: 82603: TinyWebGallery /inc/filefunctions.inc command Parameter Remote Command Execution
- TinyWebGallery TinyWebGallery 1.8.3
Jan 06, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.