Parallels Plesk Panel Control Panel cross-domain Referer leakage information disclosure
|ppsbp-cdrl-info-disc (72211)||Low Risk|
An vulnerability related to cross-domain Referer leakage in the Parallels Plesk Panel Control Panel could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information from web-server access logs and web-server Referer logs via HTTP GET responses.
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- Parallels Web Site: CVE-2011-4776, CVE-2011-4777, XSS, Reflected Cross Site Scripting, CWE-79, CAPEC-86, DORK, GHDB, BHDB, Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4_build20111103.18 os_Windows 2003/2008.
- CVE-2011-4759: Parallels Plesk Small Business Panel 10.2.0 generates web pages containing external links in response to GET requests with query strings for client@1/domain@1/hosting/file-manager/ and certain other files, which makes it easier for remote attackers to obtain sensitive information by reading (1) web-server access logs or (2) web-server Referer logs, related to a cross-domain Referer leakage issue.
- OSVDB ID: 77868: Parallels Plesk Small Business Panel Multiple Script Cross-Domain Referer Leakage Multiple Web-Server Log Information Disclosure
- Parallels Parallels Plesk Small Business Panel 10.2.0
Nov 20, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.