SAPID CMS get_tree.inc.php and get_infochannel.inc.php file include
|sapidcms-multiple-file-include (72238)||Medium Risk|
SAPID CMS could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the et_tree.inc.php and get_infochannel.inc.php scripts using the root_path parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [01-09-2012]: SAPID 1.2.3 Stable Remote File Inclusion Vulnerability.
- SAPID CMS Web Site: SAPID CMS file-flat edition - Browse /sapid-cms at SourceForge.net.
- BID-51323: SAPID CMS Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2012-5293: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in SAPID CMS 1.2.3 Stable allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the (1) GLOBALS[root_path] parameter to usr/extensions/get_tree.inc.php or (2) root_path parameter to usr/extensions/get_infochannel.inc.php.
- OSVDB ID: 82475: SAPID CMS get_tree.inc.php GLOBALS[root_path] Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 82476: SAPID CMS get_infochannel.inc.php root_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SAPID CMS SAPID CMS 1.2.3
Jan 09, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.