Parallels Plesk Panel billing information disclosure
|plesk-billing-info-disclosure (72261)||Low Risk|
Parallels Plesk Panel could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by Web pages within the billing system containing email addresses not intended for use. By reading a page, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to obtain sensitive information.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Parallels Web Site: CVE-2011-4776, CVE-2011-4777, XSS, Reflected Cross Site Scripting, CWE-79, CAPEC-86, DORK, GHDB, BHDB, Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4_build20111103.18 os_Windows 2003/2008.
- CVE-2011-4748: The billing system for Parallels Plesk Panel 10.3.1_build1013110726.09 has web pages containing e-mail addresses that are not intended for correspondence about the local application deployment, which allows remote attackers to obtain potentially sensitive information by reading a page, as demonstrated by js/ajax/core/ajax.inc.js and certain other files.
- OSVDB ID: 77836: Parallels Plesk Panel Billing System Multiple Script Remote Email Address Disclosure
- Parallels Parallels Plesk Panel 10.3.1 Build1013110726.09
Nov 20, 2011
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.