Oracle Database Server Listener component denial of service
An unspecified vulnerability in the Oracle Database Server Listener component could allow a remote attacker to cause a denial of service resulting in a partial availability impact using unknown attack vectors.
|Base Score: ||5
| Access Vector: ||Network
| Access Complexity: ||Low
| Authentication: ||None
| Confidentiality Impact: ||None
| Integrity Impact: ||None
| Availability Impact: ||Partial
|Temporal Score: ||3.7
| Exploitability: ||Unproven
| Remediation Level: ||Official-Fix
| Report Confidence: ||Confirmed
Denial of Service
Refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2012 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2012: Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2012.
Oracle Database Server CVE-2012-0072 Listener Remote Vulnerability
Unspecified vulnerability in the Listener component in Oracle Database Server 10.1.0.5, 10.2.0.3, 10.2.0.4, 10.2.0.5, 22.214.171.124, and 126.96.36.199 allows remote attackers to affect availability via unknown vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 78419:
Oracle Database Listener Component Unspecified Remote DoS
Oracle Database Two Vulnerabilities
- Oracle Database Server 10.1.0.5
- Oracle Database Server 10.2.0.3
- Oracle Database Server 10.2.0.4
- Oracle Database Server 10.2.0.5
- Oracle Database Server 188.8.131.52
- Oracle Database Server 184.108.40.206
Jan 17, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
Return to the main page
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
About IBM Internet Security Systems
IBM Internet Security Systems is a trusted security advisor to thousands of the world's leading businesses and governments, helping to provide pre-emptive protection for networks, desktops and servers. The IBM Proventia? integrated security platform is designed to automatically protect against both known and unknown threats, helping to keep networks up and running and shield customers from online attacks before they impact business assets. IBM Internet Security Systems products and services are based on the proactive security intelligence of its X-Force? research and development team ? an unequivocal world authority in vulnerability and threat research. The IBM Internet Security Systems product line is also complemented by comprehensive Managed Security Services and Professional Security Services. For more information, visit the IBM Internet Security Systems Web site at www.iss.net or call 800-776-2362.