Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools component unspecified
|peoplesoft-eptools-cve20120091 (72486)||Low Risk|
An unspecified remote vulnerability in the Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools component has no confidentiality impact, partial integrity impact, and partial availability impact.
Refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2012 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2012: Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2012.
- BID-51481: Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools CVE-2012-0091 Remote PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools Vuln
- CVE-2012-0091: Unspecified vulnerability in the PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools component in Oracle PeopleSoft Products 8.52.05 allows remote authenticated users to affect integrity and availability via unknown vectors related to Upgrade Change Assistance.
- OSVDB ID: 78402: Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools Upgrade Change Assistance Component Unspecified Remote Issue
- SA47624: Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools Unspecified Vulnerability
- Oracle Peoplesoft Products 8.52.05
Jan 17, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this