Oracle Sun OpenSSO component unspecified
|sun-opensso-cve20120079 (72501)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified remote vulnerability in the Oracle Sun OpenSSO component has no confidentiality impact, partial integrity impact, and no availability impact.
Refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2012 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2012: Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - January 2012.
- BID-51492: Oracle OpenSSO CVE-2012-0079 Remote Security Vulnerability
- CVE-2012-0079: Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle OpenSSO 7.1 and 8.0 allows remote attackers to affect integrity via unknown vectors related to Administration.
- OSVDB ID: 78412: Oracle OpenSSO Administration Component Unspecified Remote Issue
- SA46646: Oracle OpenSSO Administration Component Data Manipulation Vulnerability
- Oracle OpenSSO 7.1
- Oracle OpenSSO 8.0
Jan 17, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this