Lead Capture Page System login.php cross-site scripting
|leadcapture-login-xss (72623)||Medium Risk|
Lead Capture Page System is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the login.php script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the message parameter in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of October 1, 2014.
- Laed Capture Page System Web Site: Laed Capture Page System.
- Packet Storm Web site: Lead Capture Page System Cross Site Scripting.
- CVE-2012-0932: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in admin/login.php in Lead Capture Page System allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the message parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 78455: Lead Capture Page System admin/login.php message Parameter XSS
- SA47702: Lead Capture Page System "message" Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Lead Capture Page System
Jan 21, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this