Nova CMS multiple scripts file include
|novacms-multiple-file-include (73159)||Medium Risk|
Nova CMS could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to multiple scripts using multiple parameters to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on thevulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of October 1, 2014.
- Nova CMS Web Site: Nova CMS.
- Packet Storm Web site: Nova CMS Remote File Inclusion.
- BID-51976: Nova CMS Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2012-1200: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in Nova CMS allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the (1) fileType parameter to optimizer/index.php, (2) id parameter to administrator/modules/moduleslist.php, (3) filename parameter to includes/function/gets.php, or (4) conf[blockfile] parameter to includes/function/usertpl.php.
- OSVDB ID: 79554: Nova CMS optimizer/index.php fileType Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 79555: Nova CMS administrator/modules/moduleslist.php id Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 79556: Nova CMS includes/function/gets.php filename Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 79557: Nova CMS includes/function/usertpl.php conf[blockfile] Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- Nova CMS Nova CMS
Feb 11, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.