IBM InfoSphere Information Sever authorization control privilege escalation
|infosphere-is-auth-priv-esc (73287)||Medium Risk|
IBM InfoSphere Information Server could allow a remote authenticated attacker to gain elevated privileges due to insecure authentication controls.
Refer to IBM Security Bulletin 1623501 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- IBM Security Bulletin 1623501: Multiple security vulnerabilities in the IBM InfoSphere Information Server Suite.
- CVE-2012-0702: Information Services Framework (ISF) in IBM InfoSphere Information Server 8.1, 8.5 before FP3, and 8.7 does not properly determine authorization, which allows remote authenticated users to gain privileges via unspecified vectors.
- IBM InfoSphere Information Server 8.1
- IBM InfoSphere Information Server 8.5
- IBM InfoSphere Information Server 8.7
Jan 11, 2013
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this