Etano join.php, search.php, photo_search.php, and photo_view.php cross-site scripting
|etano-multiple-xss (73669)||Medium Risk|
Etano is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the join.php, search.php, photo_search.php, and photo_view.php scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using multiple parameters in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Etano Web Site: Datemill.com - Community builder, social networking script, dating script.
- Full-disclosure Mailing List, Tue, 6 Mar 2012 00:55:03 +0800: Etano 1.x <= Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities.
- Packetstorm Security Website: Etano 1.x Cross Site Scripting.
- BID-52295: Etano Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2012-1110: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in Etano 1.22 and earlier allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the (1) user, (2) email, (3) email2, (4) f17_zip, or (5) agree parameter to join.php; (6) PATH_INFO, (7) st, (8) f17_city, (9) f17_country, (10) f17_state, (11) f17_zip, (12) f19, (13) wphoto, (14) search, or (15) v parameter to search.php; (16) PATH_INFO or (17) st parameter to photo_search.php; or (18) return parameter to photo_view.php.
- OSVDB ID: 79827: Etano join.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 79828: Etano search.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 79829: Etano photo_search.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 79830: Etano photo_view.php return Parameter XSS
- SA48165: Etano Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Datemill Etano 1.20
- Datemill Etano 1.22
Mar 06, 2012
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.